Successful and much loved Australian singer/songwriter with over sixteen years of experience in the music industry. Josh Pyke has won four ARIA awards and has been featured numerous times on triple j’s Hottest 100 countdown. His six full-length albums have all debuted in the top 10 of the ARIA Albums Chart, including his most recent release, Rome.
Highly experienced Artist Manager and co-director of Wonderlick Entertainment. Oversees the careers of Josh Pyke, Airbourne, Grinspoon, The Paper Kites and Montaigne, among others.
Owner and booking agent at Select Music. Stephen represents a diverse array of Australia’s best talent.
APRA AMCOS is here for the music. They help music creators get paid for their work and give music users easy ways to legally play and copy what they like. Royalties keep the music coming and ensure the industry’s future.
Under 35 years of age
You must not have a signed contract with a recording or publishing company
Entries for 2021 will open 29 January 2021 and close 26 March 2021
How To Enter
**Please follow instructions carefully. If you fail to do so, your entry may not be seen.
- Submit a business plan (maximum two pages) telling us how you would like to grow your musical career with an AUS$7500 grant. All business plans MUST submitted as a Word Document.
The funds may help you to:
- Promote and tour
- Record and release an EP/Album
- Take your project to the next step
- Take some time out and write
- Make the transition to being a full time musician
- On your business plan, please provide a SoundCloud link that will allow us to stream and listen to a maximum of two of your songs online.
The production quality of your song is not of importance to us – we’d just like a sample of your music.
Note: Please do not email us music files with your application.
- Please include the name of your band or the name you use as a musician, your full name and surname, a contact number for you and the state you live in.
- Email your Business Plan to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘JP Partnership 2021’